You can call our Hotline at 714-571-5200 or 800-834-5001. You may also reach our individual offices here.
At our legal clinics, client problems are evaluated by an attorney. Clients then receive assistance preparing their legal paperwork and are given advice, counsel, and detailed information about the legal process related to their specific legal problem. In order to attend a clinic, a client must be directly referred after calling the Hotline at 800-534-5001.
We provide clinics on a variety of topics including:
- Family Law Assistance
- Santa Ana Family Law Case Assessment
- Elder Abuse
- Consumer Debt
- Domestic Violence
- Limited Conservatorship
- Unlawful Detainer
- Workers Rights Clinic
- Low-Income Taxpayer Clinic
Please call the Hotline for an official eligibility screening. Eligibility is dependent on a number of things:
- Income: Generally, clients must be at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guideline.
- Assets: For those between 125% and 200% of the Federal Poverty Guideline, an asset ceiling of $4,000 for an individual or $6,000 for a family of two is generally imposed.
- Area of Residence: We provide assistance to residents of Orange County and the following cities of Southeast Los Angeles: Artesia, Bell, Bell Gardens, Bellflower, Carson (some areas), Cerritos, Compton, Cudahy, Downey, Hawaiian Gardens, Hollydale, Huntington Park, Lynwood, Maywood, Norwalk, Paramount, South Gate, Walnut Park and Willowbrook.